I Had an Abortion, and I Just Want to Forget About It, But I Can’t. Can you help me? Help is Here.
Understanding. Sometime we need help to move forward after having a traumatic experience. You may want to just forget about it but you can’t. Often talking with someone who has had the same experience and who truly cares for your well being can be helpful.
Every woman is different. Some women experience the stress of post abortion immediately. For some women, the feelings may not arise until after several years. Whatever your situation may be, Gateway is here to help through PACE: Post Abortion Care Education. PACE at Gateway is…
• Aimed at restoration
• For groups or individuals
Stress. Answering the following questions may assist you in determining if you have symptoms of post abortion stress:
• Are you trying to make yourself “forget” about it?
• Are you different as a person since the abortion? In what ways?
• Have you substantially increased drug or alcohol use?
• Are your relationships with the opposite sex or your family different now? If so, how?
• Do you struggle emotionally near the anniversary date of the abortion?
• Do you feel alone in your struggle with the emotional pain you are experiencing?
• Are you interested in seeking help to work through your pain?
You Are Not Alone. At Gateway we care about you. If you have experienced intense emotions following your abortion (even many years later), you are not alone. Our confidential staff is here to support you during this time.
Ability to Move Forward. Call, text or email today to find out how you can take control and move forward.
- Call: 919.833.0096
- Text: 919.502.0096
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 919-833-0098
- Need help after hours? Call: 1-877-791-5475
Call Gateway, your local Raleigh pregnancy center, at 919.833.0096, to discuss your particular situation. We have trained counselors and nurses on hand to answer your confidential questions.